Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fleischmann's Yeast Deal

I love my bread maker! You throw ingredients in there, press the start button and a few hours later your whole house smells delicious and the bread is decadent.
The most expensive ingredient for the bread is the yeast. I've seen it sell from around $5 at Wal-mart to close to $7 at Byerly's.
I usually use Fleischmann's and am happy to report I found a way you can get a coupon sent to you via e-mail.
All you need to do is visit http://www.breadworld.com/. This is the company's source for recipes, tips and of course coupons. Except they don't really explain how to obtain that coupon.
What you need to do is click "register" on top of the page and sign up for their monthly newsletter. I was frustrated at first because once I signed up I was able to access previous months' newsletters, but not the coupons.
But this morning the newsletter arrived in my inbox and I printed a coupon for 55-cents off a jar of Fleischmann's Yeast or 3-strip pack.
Happy Baking!

No comments: