Saturday, November 22, 2008

BelGioioso Cheese coupons

When I saw that BelGioioso cheese was on sale at Rainbow Foods, I wanted to print a manufacturer's coupon so I could buy the cheese. I visited www.belgioioso.com, but found no coupon there. What I did find was an e-mail address if I wanted more information. I sent the company a note asking if they had online coupons and figured I'd never hear back from them.
To my delight, a Jennifer Barbeau, the company's marketing assistant, sent me an e-mail that same day apologizing for the lack of online coupons. She offered to mail me some coupons and I replied back with my address.
The coupons arrived in the mail today, less than a week after our e-mail exchange, accompanied by a recipe book and letter from Jennifer.
"Thank you for your e-mail expressing your interest in receiving BelGioioso product coupons," the note read.
I wish some of the other companies out there would take cue from the folks at BelGioioso Cheese.
I guess the lesson learned here is it never hurts to ask.
If you would like to receive coupons send a note to info@belgioioso.com.
(I am keeping this entry short because I have to run to Rainbow, the sale ends tomorrow!)

No comments: